- inner zip + clip exterior closure flap
- Can be attached to the Dunia Backpack
- Weight ...
- Handcrafted by our artisans in Indonesia
Leather - signature ruma grainy leather, 100% lamb leather
Hardware - silver steel
HOW TO STORE YOUR POUCH
- store in the provided cotton dustbag, in a cool, dry, dark place. Leather can be damaged by exposure to extreme heat, sunlight + moisture.
-when storing, avoid storing other items on top of the bag or squashing it, as this could damage the shape of the pouch
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR POUCH
- Using a soft brush or dust cloth, brush any excess dirt or dust from the holder
- Then using either a good quality leather cleaner or just a little bit of soapy water, you can take a soft cloth and gently wipe the leather. You only want to use a small amount of either product or water, as you don't want to saturate the leather by making it super wet.
- After cleaning, you can grab a new soft cloth and apply a small amount of leather conditioner using the same technique you used to clean the bottle holder, this will replace the natural oils back into the leather, it will also help to waterproof the leather.
- If your piece gets super wet, you can stuff it with colourless paper towels and place it in a warm spot, do not put in the tumble dryer or blast it with hot heat, let it dry naturally
We don't recommend putting your pouch in the washing machine or ironing.
Please check our delivery and returns faq page for info on how to return your item
One size with adjustable buckle leather strap
RUMA LIFESTYLE SIZE GUIDE
KIMONO + SILK PANTS
How to measure your finger : If you would like a ring measurer, please get in contact with us + we can send one out for you. However, to measure your finger at home, please take a piece of string, wrap it comfortably around the finger you would like to measure, mark where the end of the string meets the string again. Then take the string + measure it against your MM ruler. You can then convert your MM with our ring sizer guide below.
|OUR SIZE||UK||US||DIAMETER (MM)|