' The Hendrix’ is a stunning bold gauge link bracelet with an iconic T-bar fastening. It has a lightweight feel and is both elegant but at the same time it adds an edge to your look. Easily to worn by itself as an everyday piece, or layer it with ' The Serrano ' for a rugged look.
- 925 silver
- available in 2 lengths, 19cm + 21cm
- relaxed fit
- Handcrafted by our Indonesian artisans
- 925 silver
- Remove the jewellery when playing sports or excessive sweating.
- Remove your jewellery when washing your face or taking a shower
- If you use skincare products, wash your hands after use, before replacing your jewellery
- Do not spray perfume/ fragrance onto any jewellery.
- Don’t allow the jewellery to come into contact with any creams, skin care products, acids or soaps. When silver comes into contact with chemical substances, it can cause the silver to oxidise and therefore it can temporarily turn black, as well as possibly transferring chemical reactions to your skin.
- If your silver jewellery turns black, do not worry, this is completely normal, if you have applied creams + skincare products etc + forgotten to remove your jewellery. To begin with, we would recommend removing your jewellery and giving it a soft rinse with soap and warm water to remove any excess dirt or product. You can then prepare a small pot of white wine vinegar and a little bit of water, grab some rubber gloves + the polishing cloth you received in your 27WILD package, dip it in to the solution + then start polishing baby! You will notice the black starting to lift, so just polish until it has been completely removed. You can prevent your jewellery going black by removing your jewellery to sleep, sweat + doing skincare.
Please check our delivery and returns page faq for info on how to return your item.
2 chain sizes, 19cm + 21cm, both with T-bar closure
RUMA LIFESTYLE SIZE GUIDE
KIMONO + SILK PANTS
How to measure your finger : If you would like a ring measurer, please get in contact with us + we can send one out for you. However, to measure your finger at home, please take a piece of string, wrap it comfortably around the finger you would like to measure, mark where the end of the string meets the string again. Then take the string + measure it against your MM ruler. You can then convert your MM with our ring sizer guide below.
|OUR SIZE||UK||US||DIAMETER (MM)|