If you haven't already invested in a silk sleep mask, there's something seriously up. Sleep is so important + its just something we aren't willing to give up these days. Sleeping with The Saré levels up your sleep game, wether at home or travelling, the lavender filled sleep mask gets you your deserved 8 hours. As part of our custom embroidered silk collection, The Saré matches The Kaje kimono, giving you the ultimate luxurious lounge look.
- custom design embroidery
- lavender filled eye pockets for the ultimate sleep
- soft silk headband to protect your hair.
- Handcrafted by our artisans in Indonesia
HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR SILK
We recommend hand washing your silk piece, so not to wear the delicate fabric + embroidery. Machine washing can shorten the life of your silk.
- turn your piece inside out
- fill a bath or washbasin with cool water + add 2 capfuls of delicate wash or silk detergent
- Submerge your item ( or items of the same colour) + agitate the water with your hand, then leave to soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Run cool water through your items until the water runs clear
- DO NOT WRING ITEM, instead press the water out of the item or against wash basin
- If there is colour in the water, don't stress, this is normal, as the yarn releases dye.
- To dry, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. We recommend, laying out your item in a natural shape on a drying rack, or hang to dry on an appropriate size hanger.
- Once dry, you can use a steam to remove wrinkles + rejuvenate the natural lustre after washing. If you don't have access to a steamer, you can use your iron on steam setting and hover over your silk item to remove wrinkles. We don't recommend making direct contact on your silk piece with an iron, even if it is cool.
- To freshen between washes, you can use a delicate spray that adds scent while removing any odours.
RUMA LIFESTYLE SIZE GUIDE
KIMONO + SILK PANTS
How to measure your finger : If you would like a ring measurer, please get in contact with us + we can send one out for you. However, to measure your finger at home, please take a piece of string, wrap it comfortably around the finger you would like to measure, mark where the end of the string meets the string again. Then take the string + measure it against your MM ruler. You can then convert your MM with our ring sizer guide below.